A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a site, among other things, to store and recover information on the surfing habits of a user or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment, may be used to recognise the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser, although deactivating them may prevent the use of those functionalities of the web that require registration or personalization as a requirement to be able to take part. In any case, if the user decides to accept cookies, they give their consent for our cookies to be hosted on their computer.
Riberebro only obtains and keeps the following information about visitors to the Website:
· The provider’s domain name (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network.
· The date and time of access to the website.
· The Internet address origin of the link that leads to the website.
· The number of daily visitors to each section.
· The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
Data from this website:
Domain name: www.riberebro.com
Name of company: RIBEREBRO INTEGRAL, S.A.U.
Trade name: Grupo Riberebro
Registered office: Polígono Industrial La Llanada, s/n
City: 26540 Alfaro (La Rioja, Spain)
Tax registration nº.: A-26367698
Telephone: 941 171 150
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de La Rioja, Tomo 569, Folio 68, Hoja LO-9421, Inscripción 1ª
© RIBEREBRO INTEGRAL, S.A.U.